Audio Technica ATH m50x higher volume rattling problem

Hi, I've recently experimented with eq settings while chasing a more neutral frequency response for My m50x's, and accidentally set one of the filters on +50dB for one of the higher frequencies resulting in unbearable, overdriven squeal that lasted for few seconds till I managed to turn it off. Sometime later I noticed a subtle crackling/clipping noise at more intense moments on certain tracks on Spotify as well as very clear rattling at higher volumes when using this test:
starting around 2:56.

Cans are brand new, purchased around 16 days ago. I'm open to any informed opinion but I'd be especially interested if there is someone with the same model that could run this test trying to replicate my settings as close as possible.

Also is it even possible that this high-frequency spike could have damaged driver at the lower register?

I use Laptop Lenovo Y50-70 with Presonus AudioBox USB 96. Every volume knob maxed out, same at the software level (system/youtube/Spotify). Equalizer APO 1.2 for eq, mostly flat with significant bass boost and preamplification of around +13 dB

I'd appreciate any insight, sorry for the mess.

Back