1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

"Australis" theme for Firefox now available for download

By Shawn Knight · 11 replies
Jun 20, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Earlier this year Mozilla outlined plans to unify the look and feel of Firefox across desktop and mobile offerings through a new theme known as Australis. The design aims to bring a fresh and consistent style to the browser while…

Read more

2. No thank you. And I wish I still had Firefox 3.

3. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Evangelist Posts: 809   +102

:p Why wish when you can get?

4. You can get all the old Firefox releases as well as many other older versions of programs from OldApps. See Previous Firefox at :-
    http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php

5. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,442   +347

I have "Firefox 3 theme for firefox 4+," works great for a curmudgeon like me. =p

6. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,010   +18

Looks like old FF is up to version 13 now. Will they catch up to Google this year? Only 6 behind...

7. Cant say I'm a fan of the color, tho I assume (I know I should never do that) that it is dependent on your aero theme. I like the design tho.

8. Ranger1st

Ranger1st TS Evangelist Posts: 348   +124

the NASA theme makes this unreadable, the standard theme is a bit too bright for my liking. should be ok to work with once it's in completed and the rough edges are gone.

9. I wish they'd concentrate on fixing their browser rather than concentrating on pretty themes and "my version number is bigger than yours."

10. captainawesome

captainawesome TS Guru Posts: 428   +44

11. I really enjoy my current firefox because of its lay out is more interchangeable compared to others, if it still does this, then I will upgrade.

Firefox on the steam hardware and software is the most utilized browser with 63% last month

12. Sorry, but NO. I use Mozilla Firefox not Google Firefox, that`s shame theme, imho <_<