Autocheck error boot loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all i want to say hello to all on the forums.

So i have a very intresting problem. I have been a dedicated PC user for years, recently i bought a macbook pro for design work. Instlaling Bootcamp and puting good 'ol windows xp pro on it. It ran great for awhile. Then after a shutdown I received Autocheck.exe not found, and i however cannot get into windows so i am stuck on a boot loop. And i cannot access the mac side to remove xp with bootcamp because i was on the windows side when the boot loop error occured. So what suggestions can be offered on how to resolve this, one time and once only i was ablt to boot safe mode but the same thing happened, Windows loads to a login screen when u click the user login it loads a blank windows xp screen (no start, taskbar,icons) then logs back to the Welcome login screen. (I am not sure how to try to copy autocheck file form windows install disk since im on a mac laptop.)

So just spitball me ideas and ill see what works.

HybridUser

attempting now.. however macintosh does not have a floppy drive on the macbook, so im trying this from a cd and seeing if i can boot from it. Ill let you know how it goes

And what do ya know, my problem is on the Windows OS :p, i have been busy of late, and in lieu of not having a flopy drive usable. Im just now making the disk to check it out, if all else fails ill send it in.

There is a Cd called Techtool Pro that will boot from CD (hold the <C> key)

It can then fix several serious issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back