Autocheck is a scam artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartmike

Hello I bought autocheck a couple days ago and they said in there discription that it is unlimeted. Thats a bunch of B.S they limit you to 25 reports. They dont warn you about that when you go to purchase it. Dont buy autocheck.

About AutoCheck Unlimited Reports

The prompt you saw after pulling 25 reports is a standard agreement put in place to verify that the person buying the reports isn’t using them for commercial purposes (AutoCheck has separate service arrangements for businesses). If you provide your phone number, check the box at the bottom of the page verifying that you are an individual and not a business, and click submit, you can continue pulling reports normally. We appreciate your concerns as an AutoCheck customer and I hope this information helps with your issue.

-Christopher Fielder
Public Relations for AutoCheck

The prompt you saw after pulling 25 reports is a standard agreement put in place to verify that the person buying the reports isn’t using them for commercial purposes (AutoCheck has separate service arrangements for businesses). If you provide your phone number, check the box at the bottom of the page verifying that you are an individual and not a business, and click submit, you can continue pulling reports normally. We appreciate your concerns as an AutoCheck customer and I hope this information helps with your issue.

-Christopher Fielder
Public Relations for AutoCheck
What do businesses get that the normals dont. BTW I am going to call them. I want a refund or a fresh new service.

What do businesses get that the normals dont. BTW I am going to call them. I want a refund or a fresh new service.

Businesses that use AutoCheck have a monthly, subscription-based service that can be scaled depending on how many reports they regularly pull. While the information provided is exactly the same, there are additional ways for dealers to present the information (online links for their vehicle listings, print-outs for display on vehicles, etc.), and ways they need it integrated with their software systems. The commercial cost structure wouldn’t make sense for someone shopping for a personal vehicle. If you have any trouble reaching customer service, please send me a private message here on the board and I can help get you in touch with the right people.

I too was pulled in by their scam. When I entered in my vin and they came back saying they found 15 records for the car. I was like I better check into this. Of course all these records they found are actually records they checked, and came back clean. Which some of them shouldn't have this was an old police car that was wrecked and then sold at an auction. On the records it states it was never a police car and never had been in a wreck. So, I would stay away from autocheck their records are inaccurate and useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back