Inactive Autorun virus and new folder creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi.. when i open my usb,an autorun file comes...wat iz it?
and every folder i have in my usb gets a folder inside itself with the same name
e.g a movie folder ....ZORO
wen i open it..
i get files of the movie and a folder...ZORO
when i open it... i go to my docoments folder!!!
wat should i do??

You will need to disinfect the flash drive (USB) and then the system it was connected to:

You may have a flash drive infection. These worms travel through your portable drives. If they have been connected to other machines, they may now be infected.

Please disinfect all movable drives
  1. Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
  2. Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
    Note: Some security programs will flag Flash_Disinfector as being some sort of malware, you can safely ignore these warnings
  3. The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
  4. Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
  5. Reboot your computer when done.

Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder. It will help protect your drives from future infection.
=================
If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

after using this flash disinfector i cant safely remove my usb..
now what?
i also cannot install any antivirus now

Please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back