Bad image plague, 8 step done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I posted in another thread because I didn't think that starting a new one would be needed since it was the same problem as the OP however I think since it has so many replies and views that nobody looks at it anymore because they think its solved.

In any case I posted all 3 logs there but unfortunately I cant reattach the logs to this thread, apparently it can tell I uploaded them already.

please see the post below for the logs.

So I have provided the link to my previous post which included my logs. If anyone could analyze them and help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I noticed that if I removed the attachments from the other post that I can reattach them here. Please ignore the above link then as I have included HJT log, SuperAntiSpyware log, and MalwareAntiMalware log

Hello kaze919

Please download combofix here ->
ComboFix
Before Saving it to Desktop, please rename it to 321.com to stop malware from disabling it.

Now, please make sure no other programs are running, close all other windows.

Please double click on the file you downloaded. Follow the onscreen prompts to start the scan.
Once the scanning process has started please DO NOT click on the Combofix window or attempt to use your computer as this can cause the scanning process to stall.
It may take a while to complete scanning and this is normal.

You will be disconnected from the internet and your desktop icons/toolbars will disappear during scanning, do not worry, this is normal and it will be restored after
scanning has completed.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted.
Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post

Thanks alot touch it Combofix seems to have solved the problem. So far I haven't had any bad image popups. However I noticed on the first visible section of the log there were some things that weren't able to be deleted by combofix. I have attached my log incase there are any residual files that I need to get rid of, with HJT or whatever program.

It is possible you can delete -c:\recycler\NPROTECT now

Viewpoint is considered foistware and is not needed on your computer.
Download and unzip ViewpointKiller to own folder on Desktop - Here
Run ViewpointKiller.exe

Reboot.

Attach fresh hijackthis log, and tell how things are running now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back