Bad pool caller error

Hi, a little while ago, I had system restored my laptop to try and fix an issue I was having with my wireless. Afterwards, whenever I would try to open my steam program, I would get the "BAD_POOL_CALLER" blue screen message and my laptop would restart. I didn't understand why it was doing this and I tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it, to no avail. It only stopped giving me the error once I removed steam and didn't try to reinstall it. I thought "Okay, fine. I just won't use steam anymore."

Then recently I installed a Japanese game and Daemon Tools. I played the game for a while with no issues at all. It never gave me the error, never restarted my laptop, nothing. However, when I tried to use the internet, it would crash. I mean, I could USE the internet like get on some websites and stuff but if I tried do very much, it'd crash. I uninstalled Daemon Tools but left the game. It seemed like that had worked but then it crashed again. I really don't want to uninstall the game I installed because I would like to finish it but I also don't want my laptop crashing every time I try to do things on the internet.

My computer is a Windows Vista Ultimate and it's a Toshiba Satellite laptop. Please help me. :(

Sorry, it wouldn't let me upload a file so I just uploaded my minidumps to sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nj9ffm

Try this, go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the filed to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here. BAD_POOL_CALLER relates to a memory issue

Back