Bad Pool Sector BSOD - Windows 7 64-bit

xSkoad

I have been getting BSOD for a few days now and not sure what is causing it. Generally pops up when I am downloading something but the error I see is BAD POOL SECTOR.

Not really sure how to read these but if I did do it correctly, it shows that the vwififlt.sys is causing the issue. If thats the case, I did some searching but no idea how I would go about fixing it. Im probably wrong altogether.

I added the latest .dmp files as an attachment.

Attachments

• 120811-14164-01.zip
    113.6 KB · Views: 3
Vwififlt.sys, Virtual WiFi Filter Driver... this is what the minidumps point to. Wireless driver problems. Check your memory while you are at it. Use Memtest86

Problem I am having is I cannot find out how to repair the Virtual WiFi Driver. I have checked around and cant seem to find out how to uninstall or reinstall on Windows 7. It is a Toshiba laptop. I checked the Toshiba page for my laptop model# and not seeing any sort of driver downloads for the Virtual Wifi Driver.

Problem I am having is I cannot find out how to repair the Virtual WiFi Driver. I have checked around and cant seem to find out how to uninstall or reinstall on Windows 7. It is a Toshiba laptop. I checked the Toshiba page for my laptop model# and not seeing any sort of driver downloads for the Virtual Wifi Driver.

Virtual WiFi Driver is MS inbox driver
it is only being shown up in "device management" after installing your wirelless card driver or bluetooth driver.So, have a try to update these two.
May this helps.

Back