Battlefield 3 TechSpot Platoon!

Relic

[center]
TS-Battlelog.jpeg
[/center]

[center]Come join the TechSpot Battlefield 3 Platoon![/center]

Our beta group appears to have been deleted so I went ahead and remade one for anyone interested in joining. Just search for TechSpot under platoons or click the link and apply. This will keep it easy for us to track one another for some play-time. And hey, why not take advantage of Battle-Facebook-Log? :haha:

For those who don't know, Platoons are kind of like Steam Groups. You can be in more than one and set different ones as your primary. So no worries if you are committed to another clan/community, joining won't overwrite it.

I will join the moment I have the game and a working PC. I Plan to sink some fair few hours into this game and I'm prepared to make TS my primary Platoon :)

Design!*"(&$*%£"$!, what is your major malfunction soldier? Design is for p*****s! :)

Lee Ermey is awesome.

I'll join but can I redesign the logo :) ?

Oh no a brony has joined out ranks! :haha:

Regarding the emblem, there appears to be a way to upload your own image which I will likely do to keep TechSpots logo uniform across all fan-groups. I am however waiting on EA to voice their opinion regarding this first.

Lee Ermey is awesome.

Oh no a brony has joined out ranks! :haha:

Regarding the emblem, there appears to be a way to upload your own image which I will likely do to keep TechSpots logo uniform across all fan-groups. I am however waiting on EA to voice their opinion regarding this first.

FYI I wasn't going to draw any ponies :p

I'll join - I have the game but haven't cranked it up yet. Still trying to knock out the end of Deus Ex which should happen tonight. Then I'll get on BF3 afterward and hook up with the group from time to time. :)

I'll join - I have the game but haven't cranked it up yet. Still trying to knock out the end of Deus Ex which should happen tonight. Then I'll get on BF3 afterward and hook up with the group from time to time. :)

just to warn ya, it's kind of a pain to start since there are a ton of people with unlocks that give them an advantage.

I've just applied to join :) although I won't be joining you quite yet though, need to get used to it first! :)

Back