Battlefield V PC Graphics Benchmark

And in not a single one of your benchmarks you disabled "future frame rendering". This game runs ATROCIOUSLY when you disable that. It also introduces "input latency" a little bit, apparently, but it won't be a lot unless you only get a couple of frames more.

Moving on, we have the 4K benchmark results and unsurprisingly the flagship GPUs from 2014 and 2015 aren’t cutting it anymore (when using 'ultra' quality settings, of course).

The GTX 1080 Ti and RTX 2080 do well at 4K, but this is where the RTX 2080 Ti comes into its own delivering over 60 fps at all times, making for a breathtaking 4K gaming experience.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I could have sworn that the table up above clearly shows both the RTX 2080 & the 1080TI capable of hitting 60+ FPS (the former having a "1% min FPS" result of 61FPS, the latter 60FPS, & both of them hitting averages of 67 & 66 FPS respectively). That's right on the button for what would be described as "60+ FPS at 4K" performance...

CPU is really important. I have an i5-4960 with a 1070 and I'm having trouble staying at a consistent 60fps even on medium settings.

I question these benchmarks. I have an 8700k cpu, gtx 1080ti gpu, 32gb ddr4 ram and the game is installed on an nvme drive. I should be able to get consistent 100fps at 1440p with ultra setting. However on ultra settings the frames are fine until anything big happens (like a squad moving up on you) during the course of the game then there is massive (sub 30 fps) frame drop. It makes the game unenjoyable. I've had to drop settings to LOW to stop the massive frame drops. I'm hoping it's just poor optimization that can be fixed with a patch.

I question these benchmarks. I have an 8700k cpu, gtx 1080ti gpu, 32gb ddr4 ram and the game is installed on an nvme drive. I should be able to get consistent 100fps at 1440p with ultra setting. However on ultra settings the frames are fine until anything big happens (like a squad moving up on you) during the course of the game then there is massive (sub 30 fps) frame drop. It makes the game unenjoyable. I've had to drop settings to LOW to stop the massive frame drops. I'm hoping it's just poor optimization that can be fixed with a patch.

Maybe u should try framelocking the game, I have that same issue as you when the frame rate is up and down I find games to be unplayable. When that happens I lock the fps at the low 1% margain. that way it does not fluctuate much at all. And the experience is much better.

Are u using Direct X12 ? what drivers are u using? I had massive stutters and frame rate drops using direct x 12. Updating driver and using x11 dit the trick for me, although this games is a lot more demanding than battlefield 1. I have the same gpu and i7 8700k OC. I m playing at 4k ( 95%scaling) with 55-70 so far with the first two missions in the campaing. :=)

Are u using Direct X12 ? what drivers are u using? I had massive stutters and frame rate drops using direct x 12. Updating driver and using x11 dit the trick for me, although this games is a lot more demanding than battlefield 1. I have the same gpu and i7 8700k OC. I m playing at 4k ( 95%scaling) with 55-70 so far with the first two missions in the campaing. :=)
I was using dx12. I keep the drivers up-to-date. I switched to dx11 with the low latency preset and the game is buttery smooth. maybe I just needed to switch to dx11 but right now the game play is so good at the low latency preset that I don't want to change it.

Tested here /w a older i7-6700k + GTX 1070 Ti for reference, ultra 1440p:
Must be pretty CPU-heavy.

Last edited:
Back