Better Gaming Headset (Bestbuy)

BooMite

Hello, TechSpot Community

I been trying to find a better gaming headset for $75 on bestbuy and only can shop there....I currently have a Creative Fatality was woundering if anyone knows if there is a better option in my price range. I was looking at SteelSeries Siberia 150, but not sure they are better then the one im currently using? Since I've only had like 3 pares of headsets in my life. These are for pc by the way not console and not sure if usb or analog is better. I have a soundcard on my gaming pc if this helps you determination....

Please list all the headsets below you think are better then the current headset I own....please make sure they are in my price range....thanks

From what I've heard, the hyperx cloud stinger is essentially a hyperx cloud lite in terms of sound and mic quality. It retails for about $50 with slightly less build quality then the more expensive clouds, (although it definitely won't break as long as you don't abuse it).

Im choosing between " Steel Series 150's?" or the " Plantronics RIG 400 ", but are they an upgrade from my current headset Creative Fatality ?

Thanks for help but am going to choose the panatronics just like the way it looks..also not sure your allowed to have affiliate link on replies on this forum...just don't want you to be blocked or banned

Thats fine, I understand personal preference with headphones. In terms of the link, it's not an affiliate so it's fine.

Thought it was because of ?skuId=5590001 if you delete that from the url the website still loads and works without this is usually an indicator of an affiliate link & there is an affiliate program for bestbuy, maybe you bookmarked a bestbuy affiliate link idk, but just wanted to let you know incase you get banned on this forum

I just searched hyperx cloud stingers and clicked on the first result. I am in no way affiliated with bestbuy.
Edit: It is not an affiliate id and is just be the sku, or model number. If you go to the us bestbuy.com site and put in the numbers 5590001, the headset will come up

Last edited:
In terms of headsets, I didn't realize that you meant canadian dollars, and in terms of websites you probably got redirected from the us site to the canadian site.

Ahh your probally right might be the usa extension...yeah I like the look of the panatronics headset though

I've got these plantronics and I'm really happy with them. I wear gunnar glasses with them and they are comfortable. They look really nice and I like that only if you lower your microphone it is turned on. It automatically disables itself when you rise it out of the way. Sound quality is good, but I am an average gamer not an audiophile. Keep in mind this is open headset - it means that you will hear people sitting next to you and they will hear what you listen to. I like this, because my wife always wants to chat about something and I don't have to take off my headset that often, and I hear when my phone rings. But some people prefer total silence...

Back