BF2 patches help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ive had bf2 for a while and ive always wanted to patch it. so i tried it ages ago and it completely stuffed up. i clicked "save" so it saved to the desktop. then when it had finished downloading, i clicked it and it said run. i clicked run. then nothing happened. i let it sit here for ages. still nothing.
now, a few months later i reinstalled it. i havent tried patching yet to avoid it stuffing up again. help would be muchly appreiciated!!!!! thanks heaps

Which patch did you try to install? There are full patch versions that patch from the original retail copy to the patch version and there are incremental patch versions that require previous patches to be installed first.

i tried 1.40 from retail when it first came out. it finished downloading. i click on it and it comes up run. i hit run and then nothing happens i repeat ths but nothin happens.

The full retail 1.4 patch should be about 543 MB in size. The file may have been corrupted somehow. I suggest downloading a fresh file but since there is a newer patch, 1.41, downoad that one instead. Try this site: EA-Battlefield 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back