BF2-Punkbuster-ProjectReality mod Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan9123

I have BF2 and a mod called Project Reality. I keep getting kicked from punkbuster. Its tells me... MD5Tool Mismatch: mods/bf2/Shaders_client.zip (len=2048). How do I fix this... it is realy pissin me off. Im tired of being kicked for no reason at all!!!!

Straight from the Project Reality page:

Connection

* Being disconnected periodically with a PunkBuster error after Project Reality installation:

After installing a new version of Project Reality you may be periodically disconnected from servers with PunkBuster errors (including but not limited to):

"You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for n minutes)... MD5Tool Mismatch: [filename]" - this occurs if the MD5 Checksum of a PR file (or any other BF2 core file) differs from the one on the server. Most likely your file has been changed (this might occur if you modified a file with an object/map editor).

Usually this problem is almost always corrected by uninstalling and reinstalling Project Reality, then reapply the latest BF2 patch (v1.41). If this doesn't work, try again but also uninstall and reinstall Battlefield 2.

You should also try updating punkbuster via pbsetup, for more information go to the Evenbalance Support Page.

You may also want to update Punkbuster, from here: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Updating Punkbuster manually corrected tons of stupid kicks for me in BF2142 and BF2.

cant play

i just got bf2 and i updated Pb but i cant play Pb kicks me every time for o min what do i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back