Black screen, no bios. Windows loads can't see anything on My Asus M32

Windows 10 system? UEFI? "change something by accident"...like what? "I cant see the BIOS"... no display?
Glad to help, but I broke my crystal ball last week.

Windows 10 system? UEFI? "change something by accident"...like what? "I cant see the BIOS"... no display?
Glad to help, but I broke my crystal ball last week.
yes its Win 10. UEFI , yes I was in bios before but I click on something the I hit the F10
and then this happened

Sounds like several problems.

First, locate your manual and READ it. Keep detailed notes.

I'm guessing that you have display connected to a video card. If so, connect your display to the motherboard video connection. Otherwise, check to make sure the display is switched on. If neither of these works, I have no idea what else could cause 'no display' - someone else may.

Once you have display, perhaps this article will give you a solution.... UEFI is very different from 'Legacy' - it uses a different format for storage - it stores basic settings differently - this and other things can change how well your system will run - you may want professional help from someone who knows your system in depth.

https://neosmart.net/wiki/enable-uefi-boot/

Sounds like several problems.

First, locate your manual and READ it. Keep detailed notes.

I'm guessing that you have display connected to a video card. If so, connect your display to the motherboard video connection. Otherwise, check to make sure the display is switched on. If neither of these works, I have no idea what else could cause 'no display' - someone else may.

Once you have display, perhaps this article will give you a solution.... UEFI is very different from 'Legacy' - it uses a different format for storage - it stores basic settings differently - this and other things can change how well your system will run - you may want professional help from someone who knows your system in depth.

https://neosmart.net/wiki/enable-uefi-boot/

I appreciate the responses. Thank you. But, yes it was someone who got into the BIOS with selecting LEGACY. And I search on for more solutions and FOUND ONE THAT WORKED!

The solution was to remove the battery that is on the mother board. I removed the battery and waited 5 minutes placed the battery back onto the mother board. I then turned on the computer on the screen I was given options on how to get back into the BIOS...... it worked II

Back