Blue screen 7e input devices dont work in safe mode

I recently got a computer free and it worked perfectly. i took the disk drive, the memory, and the hard drive out and put them in my current computer whose hard drive had failed. When I start the computer, it goes to the windows screen then goes to a blue screen saying

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the Stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try chaging video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0xBAA58756, 0xBACC3430, 0xBACC312C)

When i try to boot in safe mode, it boots all the way but my mouse and keyboard stop working, although at least the keyboard works in BIOS so i know their not broken. The lights on my wireless mouse/keyboard receiver go off, and a PS/2 keyboard wont work either.

I recently got a computer free and it worked perfectly. i took the disk drive, the memory, and the hard drive out and put them in my current computer whose hard drive had failed. When I start the computer, it goes to the windows screen then goes to a blue screen saying

Have you to reinstalled windows on the HDD in question once you placed it in the current PC ?

Back