Blue screen effect!

Hello

I'm getting blue screen problem from 2 months. my pc is 5 years old.

TuneUp Utility System information
general:
Processor: intel(R) pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz
L2 cache : 2,048 kb
memory 1024 mb (76% used)
motherboard: Intel Corporation D915GAG

Graphics
Monitor pulgin and play
Videocard NVIDIA GeFORCE 6200 TURBOCACHE(TM)
Mode : 1028x768 WITH 32BIT rate color depth

when my PC was new I use to play NFS GAMES and other "call on duty" like hell
after some 8 months, MY PC started to show "bluescreen". I realised I was putting lot of strain on the pc and stopped playing such games . I also serviced my motherboard.

from then I was like getting 1 or 2 bluescreen alert for a year.

but now from past 3 months I'm getting more bluescreens.

from past 5 years the bluescreen alert which I was getting was only lasting 1 or 2 seconds only and immediately was getting restarted. but now the bluescreen which I'm getting is lasting some 3 to 4 minutes with process of memory dumping till 100 % to happen, then it will get restarted

it created 2 files
MEMORY.DMP ..... size 0.99 GB
Mini012912-01.dmp ...... size 64 kb

Attachments

• Mini012912-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 3
ASWSP.SYS= an Avast Antivirus driver file... Are you running XP? Is it updated to Service Pack 3? Is Avast updated and running properly?

Yes, my PC runs on XP and is updated with service pack 3 and also AVAST is upto date.

I got another blue screen now, please see the attachment.

I was trying scanning my pc with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. I also attached recent minidump file

Attachments

• DSC01123_opt.jpg
    DSC01123_opt.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Mini020412-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 1
i'm using AVAST from past 4 years and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from more then 2 years. i'm suddenly getting this alert from 3 to 4 months.

what might be the reason

They're showing in the minidumps. Remove them temporarily and try what I suggested. It may have something to do with Service Pack 3 or a more serious malware infection

Back