Blue Screen Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immence

Hello, I am using Computer With Windows XP, Ive Googled alot but cant find any raly good Answer on the Blue screen Error, I would be realy happy if someone can help me in what i have to do to get rid of the Blue Screen Error. What The computer Says after Restarting is :

Stop (blue screen) error caused by a device or driver
You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a stop error, also called a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss. In this case, we were unable to detect the specific device or driver that caused the problem.

The Computer tells me to Download Latest Drivers and run a Virus scan but it wont work after that Either.

An answer as soon as possible please :)

How often does the blue screen happen? Can you give more detailed computer specs? Have you updated XP to Service Pack 3

In addition Tmagic's suggestions, please post your minidumps for analysis; you can find these in C:\windows\minidump. If there are multiple minidump files zip them into a single file, and post it with your next post. Regards

It happens one time a week maybe, but when it happens it often happens more than once. I added the zip-file you requested with some of the latest crashes. Thanks a lot for helping me out in this matter.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    187.4 KB · Views: 1
SYSTEM SPECS= Computer make and model, size of hard drive, amount of memory and operating system installed like Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7

Your PC's minidump analysis shows lots of varying errors (e.g. 0x50, 0xD1, 1x7F, 0x7F, 0x8E etc) while pointing at various processes/drivers. The random nature of these errors plus one minidump containing information about memory corruption compels me to suspect that there may be issues with your RAM. Therefore, I'll advise you to download memtest, and run it for a minimum of 8 passes, if it finds errors you will have to run it again on each individual module. Regards

Tmagic650, I think thats not need anymore but thank you anyways. I want to give Special Thanks to Archean For helping me out, It turned out that it Was a Memory Problem with my RAM so ive Just ordered a new RAM.

Thank you very much and continue to do what you do best :)

You are most welcome; please keep us posted about your progress, and in case you need any further assistance. Regards

Okej here Comes my Specs cuz Ive just bought 4gb RAM-memory and it still happends, Last time was 5 min ago.

OPERATING SYSTEM:WINDOWS 2.5.1.2600 (SP 3)
CPU TYPE:INTEL(R) CORE(TM)2 DUO CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHZ
CPU SPEED (GHZ):3.017
SYSTEM MEMORY (GB):3.249
GRAPHICS CARD MODEL:NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600
GTGRAPHICS CARD DRIVER:NV4_DISP.DLL
DESKTOP RESOLUTION:1440X900
HARD DISK SIZE (GB):232.424
HARD DISK FREE SPACE (GB):105.046

Could you please help me once more Becouse this is just Bullshit O:

Do you have an Asus motherboard by chance? You may have to adjust your memory voltages up or down a bit. I know, next you are going to ask how to do this :(

Yes, I have an Asus motherboard. But as you guessed I don´t have a clue on how to adjust the memory voltage you are talking about. I would deeply appreciate if you gave me a hint on how to do this.

@Immence
Asus makes good motherboards, but one bone of contention I have is they are pretty strict on what sort of RAM you can get on these boards. Anyway, at least they do issue Qualified Vendors List (QVL) for each motherboard with supported memory modules model numbers. So if you can tell us your motherboard's model number we can find that list and advise you accordingly. You can find out about our system's motherboard details/model etc. with CPUZ.

Also as suggested earlier you need to fiddle around with your bios to find is it running your RAM at designed speed and voltage. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back