Blue Screen even after Windows reset

Hey guys,

I got the BSOD "whea uncorrectable error" while gaming. I then got so sick of trying different "resolutions" I just went with the full Windows reset. Well, what do you know, few days later it's back!

I've given up trying to figure out a solution myself, so here we are. Come to you guys for some help. Think I saw a thread about uploading minidumps, so I've attached mine compressed. Any help is appreciated guys!

Attachments

• 100818-7937-01.zip
    205.7 KB · Views: 1
Is it ONLY while gaming? Can you perform other useful tasks?

We need your system specs please, while you wait on jobeard to read the dump file.
Also what main games are you playing and what screen resolution do you have for it to bsod ?

When it crashes does the sound buzz hard or you hear some sort of electricity buzzing static ?

Specs:
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (rev. 1.0)
Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.0 GHz
GC: GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GeForce GTX 960
Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) x2
SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
Power Supply: Rosewill PHOTON Series 850W

Updated to the latest BIOS.

Specifically while playing Fortnite, resolution 1920x1080 in Windowed(FullScreen)

When it crashes I do get an ear rattling buzzing noise until it restarts

Got another BSOD, here is another Minidump. This one was since the BIOS has been updated to the latest.

Updated BIOS and maybe 2 days of no BSOD. I installed Discord last night and didn't have any problems, then today got it. Don't think that has anything to do with it, but just thought I'd through that out there.

Attachments

• 101118-8421-01.zip
    355.5 KB · Views: 1
I am not sure if this might be an issue but do you have any devices attached to your computer ?
https://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/...or-business-webcam-driver-cd-v2-0/lvrs64-sys/

While your in windows 7 - 10, go to start-cortana, type in eventviewer.exe, hit enter once it pops up.
Click on the windows log pane, double click on system logs pane...
Look for any red exclamation marks when you had that crash, look at the details.
Screenshot it and bring it back here.

@jobeard so how long does it take you to get out of lazy mode and give this person a hand ?
Three days and still not one word from you. -_-

Back