Blue screen... laptop continually doesn't load

Hi, I'm new here and would really appreciate any help.

Basically I got that fake anti-virus on my laptop, but have had this happen before so it was no big deal as I have managed to get rid of it before.

Yet this time when I started in safe mode and attempted to run spybot search and destory, my laptop restarted itself and I can now no longer use my laptop. Even safe mode does not work.

The only way that works is by pressing F8 as it loads up and choosing windows domain controller or something.

I've ran several malware deleting softwares such as SuperAntispyware & Malwarebytes in this mode but still I cannot get my laptop to work in safe mode or normal mode.

I am continually confronted by a blue screen and the following message,

COLOR=Blue]A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the Stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try chaging video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x8A754AB3, 0xBA523B98, 0xBA523894) [/COLOR]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please simplify as much as possible.

Which Operating System are you using?
Can you post the minidumps in a zip file?

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

Back