Blue screen need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey soo ive started to have many BsoD lately ill post the last one here really need help fixing it :)

BCCode: a
BCP1: 6700F66A
BCP2: 0000001B
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 826C58DE
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

im running a vista

think I got the latest dumpfile in there :) got like 10 more if you want more of them >> ...

Attachments

• Mini060810-01.dmp
    142.1 KB · Views: 1
We need your hardware specs and we need you to tell us if these BSODs are random in nature or are take place when you are doing specific tasks.

Your error code is 0xA and these are caused by either hardware or faulty drivers. Unfortunately the dump only cited a Windows OS drivers and these are usually too general to be of much diagnostic help.

Give us the five most recent minidumps not including the one you just posted.

okey so ive got
windows vista home premium 32 bit
4 gig ram
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual core processor 6000+ 3.0 ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

okey so the BSoD usually happend when i was running programs like winamp, msn, the game league of legends, and it might have been winamp ****ing everything up cause i did a virus check yesterday and it showed it as a treath, so i have uninstalled and removed it to see if thing will get better.

could add the dmp files :O dont know why sais i dont have the administral authorities ( not quite sure about the spelling there) to do it. ill write if the removing of winamp fixed it.

okey so no it wasnt winamp >> just got another BS

here is the info on it

BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 026BAE98
BCP3: A68F1C54
BCP4: 00000000

still cant attach the dmp file dont know why :(

0x8E are almost always caused by hardware and are a strong indicator of corrupted memory.

Follow these steps and see if your system is configured as follows:

1. Right click My Computer > click Properties > click Advance tab

2. The Advance Screen at the bottom right has Error Reporting. Click this on.

3. Click Enabled error reporting and also check both boxes underneath: Windows operating system and Programs.

4. Now click Choose Programs and click All Programs. Then click Okay and that screen will close. At the next screen click Okay and that will close.

5. You are back to the Advance screen. Find the Start up and Recovery which has underneath it System startup, system failure, and debugging information. Click the Settings box.

6. Another screen will open. You want the System failure section. Enable all three boxes.

7. Under these boxes is Write debugging information. Choose the option Small memory dump (64kb). Click OK and that screen will close.

8. Click OK one more time and you'll be finished. Now the ability for your system to write minidumps should be enabled.

Okey so still no luck getting these stupid dmp files attached :D so took it in my own hands :) here comes a text piece created useing bluescreenview hope it helps.
all of my BSoD are in there

Attachments

• dmp.txt
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
The majority of your minidumps are 0x50:pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card.

The other two sets of errors are evenly noted. 0x8E errors that are almost always caused by hardware and are a strong indicator of possible memory corruption. The other is 0xA which are caused by either hardware or faulty drivers attempting to address a higher IRQ Leven than it is designed for.

All simply cite Windows OS drivers as the cause of system crashes and these drivers are tooo general to be of much help in diagnosing. However, with your symptoms and varying error codes we recommend your run memtest on your memory.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back