Blue screen of death after installing Dota 2

I've been installing Dota 2, I dreamed about trying it a long time ago. But during the process the blue screen of death appeared. I have a laptop Fujitsu Lifebook S762. What should I do now? I feel confused.

Have you played other games on this system? Can you tell us the error code of the Blue Screen? It will look like 0x followed by with either numbers or letters or a mixture. Often the Blues Screen will also give a probable cause. As I looked up your system specs my initial suspicion is that your onboard graphics do not meet the system requirements. Or it could be system demands on the memory are too much.

Per Steam:

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 15 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Have you played other games on this system? Can you tell us the error code of the Blue Screen? It will look like 0x followed by with either numbers or letters or a mixture. Often the Blues Screen will also give a probable cause. As I looked up your system specs my initial suspicion is that your onboard graphics do not meet the system requirements. Or it could be system demands on the memory are too much.
The code is 0x00000116. And I have the same suspicion about graphics.

Back