Blue screens. It dont seems good..

Hey there thanks for looking at this theard at all... It's a hard time for me becouse my other computer that is only 2-3 weeks old is getting blue screen as fast i see the windows 7 "bubbles" intro / startup. I cant go in to safemode at all becourse i get blue screens there too. I cant reinstall windows 7 becouse i get the same blue screens there to!

Dont know what to do...

The code is

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF88002865B30, 0X00000000F2000140, 0X0000000000010005)

MACHINE_CHECK_EXEPTION

It's hard for me becouse i cant get in to windows any how i dont have these problem that many will ask me.

- No overclockning at all!
- No overheatning (becouse my fans are spinning and i have a h80.
- I have a corsair force 3 120gb but i get the same error when i have disconnected the ssd and bootning from a usb. Same error...
- Cabels are in and no glap.
- I have running the memtest86 2 passes so no error there.

What can i do?

(cant get any dmp files becouse i cant get in to windows!!)

Please help me! Thanks for reading!

ALL THIS IS FIXED I HAVE A SOLUTION!

all this was after a overclock, i think that.... anyway, the computer only goes to boot if i set the intel core prossesor to work from 2 cores.
now i asking anyone know who this work? Can i fix it back to 4 cores again?

When i go back to 4 cores the computer goes back to the same BSOD!

Help...

That error code is due to hardware but what hardware is another matter. What is the make of your hard drive?

*** Also, Memtest has to run for a minimum of 7 Passes and the more after 7 the better.

9c is hardware code, unfortunately it is like most codes and does not denote anything specific.
I don't suppose you have spare Ram, motherboard, and CPU to begin switching out do you? 9c is usually one of those that is returning a fatal error. If not, try removing all but 1 ram module and try each in different slots as well in the event that one of the DIMMs is burned.

*** J beat me to it :)
It sounds like it might not even let him run memtest.

I have been running memtest 2 passes and works fine no errors at all. But i have a intel core i5 2500k prossesor. Work fine to i think? Anymore suggestions?

one thing that is new that when i run safe mode it stop at classpnp.sys every time maybe some help fule to you?

Have you recently been infected? What is the make of your harddrive? Do you have your Windows Disk?

i do have a corsair forec 3 ssd, i know that have been problem with it but i have tried to disconect the ssd and boot from a usb and i get the same blue screen. Same when i try to boot from disk, blue screen.

Have you recently been infected? what fo you mean? virus?

Yes, virus, trojan, malware, etc. Also, have you researched to see if your SSD has a firmware update?

My motherboard is up to date, no update there no. My ssd have only firmware 1.2 when the new version is 1.33 but i cant update beouse i'am not in windows. You know a way to update from ms dos or somthing that i can do?

(from this url forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100162

But if i have a virus? Who do i remove it, i cant get into windows dont forget that...

Thanks for all!

Back