Bluescreen have a minidump

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, i have a minidump from an w2k3 server, it restarts frequently and show a blue screen. i can send one or more minidumps..

can someone help me out?

That zip dump doesn't open for me.
Blue Screen failures are nearly always hardware problems... memory is most likely, but it can be a power supply, one of the pci cards, an unused floppy drive, cpu fan failing, video graphics card, or other cooling fan failing... Can even be dust and lint in the heat sink or on fan blades.
First thing to try is a boot in <SAFE MODE> If that works, download MemTest86 to a known working machine and made an ISO disk so you can install it on the problem machine. Then run MemTest86 for at least four hours or seven passes, whichever is longer.
If you cannot get access to MemTest86, try using one memory module at a time. Run the computer on one memory module. If that works, replace with the other module.
That will help you rule out memory failure as a cause.
In the meantime, try downloading the MiniDump as a txt file.

I am sorry, but there is nothing useful in either version. Perhaps another person on the forum will have better luck, but I find nothing of importance. All I see is computer code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back