Bluescreen problems!

Hey there

Have some serious problems with my pc.. bought a new harddisk after one month with bluescreens.

First it was like 1 time every week then more often and then all the time, most it was (klif.sys) and "dumphing physical memory" when i had windows7 but on my NEW harddisk where i installed XP it showed after like 15min (sysdata.xml) and (mini072511-04.dmp) and i can send it if you want to:) and i can send another printscreen if you want but i couldn't :S so next time i will.

So first i thought it was the harddisk but now am thinking if it is the memory.. can run memtest but can't at this very moment.. don't have a cd-disk.. so have to try that but i hope you guys can help me a bit:)

Sorry for my bad english.. am from sweden ^^

Regards
Hampus

Your English is fine. :) If you can please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Klif.sys is your Kaspersky security software. Probably an update or a clean reinstall would have corrected the problem

Second, why did you revert back to XP? As it stands now you still have Service Pack 2 and not 3. If you are going to run XP then for security and stability update to Service Pack 3.

Third, the most definitive thing cited in your files is hardware and nothing more. What make is your harddrive, i.e. the manufacture?

Klif.sys is your Kaspersky security software. Probably an update or a clean reinstall would have corrected the problem

Second, why did you revert back to XP? As it stands now you still have Service Pack 2 and not 3. If you are going to run XP then for security and stability update to Service Pack 3.

Third, the most definitive thing cited in your files is hardware and nothing more. What make is your harddrive, i.e. the manufacture?

First: Okey, but i don't have installed kaspersky on my new hardware/harddisk.

Second: I revert back to XP becuase i did'nt have a disk at home with Windows7 on. Okey i will install Service Pack 3 if my PC not going down, haha.

Third: Samsung SP SATA-2 HD103SJ 1TB

However, the problem must lie with the hardware, because I've done a clean install of XP and got a new HDD and the problem still exists. Could it be the motherboard or the RAM:s? Any idea of any programmes I can use to determine the problem?

Regards Hampus!

Back