Boot loop after adware removal

Hello all
Last night, I did a routine scan of my computer, it wasn't showing any problems but I try to scan weekly just to keep an eye on it, and it found some adware. Didn't seem to be a problem, used Super Anti Spyware, and it removed them without issue (supposedly) but when I tried to shut down, the computer froze. I turned the power off then back on to try and shut it down properly, but when it asked if I wanted to go into safe mode, safe mode with networking, or start windows normally, I chose "start windows normally". It got to the Windows Loading Screen, then it flashed a blue screen for a split second, far too fast for me to read, and then started over again, and it repeats the process no matter what option I choose. I've tried safemode, normal, and "last known good configuration", and nothing will run.
I'm a digital artist, I have several works in progress saved on this computer, hours upon hours of work, I do NOT want to reformat.
Also, please don't give me any solutions that involve getting into the system like "System Settings, turn off auto-restart" or anything, because I can't get into the computer, it won't even go to the logon screen.

I'm running Windows XP Professional, and I do have the disk.

A Windows repair may be in order here but if you want to first access your very important information in order to save it to DVD, etc. I suggest you "slave" your harddrive into another system and access your harddrive through this system.

SAS is a very good product and I am wondering if you have a deep infection somewhere.

Back