Breathometer is the world's first smartphone breathalyzer

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Meet the Breathometer – a keychain-sized portable breathalyzer designed to work in conjunction with your smartphone to determine if you are fit to get behind the wheel after a few (or several) adult beverages. The $20 gadget has already raised...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/51937-breathometer-is-the-worlds-first-smartphone-breathalyzer.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

Skidmarksdeluxe

If I spent 50 bucks on a product like this I wouldn't have enough money left to get intoxicated, if fact I'd have to be intoxicated to consider buying something like this.

MilwaukeeMike

Well... I hope they sell a lot... here in Wisconsin they treat drunk drivers sorta like speeders. Slap on the wrist with a ticket. Then when they're caught going the wrong way down the freeway (which happens like almost once a month) we hear about how it's their 7th or 8th offense.

Timonius

Enter 'controversial' (?) laws requiring 'anti-drunk' devices being installed in motor vehicles to prevent them from starting if the driver is drunk.

Skidmarksdeluxe

Well... I hope they sell a lot... here in Wisconsin they treat drunk drivers sorta like speeders. Slap on the wrist with a ticket. Then when they're caught going the wrong way down the freeway (which happens like almost once a month) we hear about how it's their 7th or 8th offense.
Yeah here in South Africa you slip the cops 10 bucks & they generally let you go. It's sad really.