BSOD after malware removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
last week my IBM T43 got the rootkit malware, i used MalwareByte's antimalware to scan and remove infestation, so far so good. After rebooting i got BSOD STOP oxoooooo7B error.
unable to reboot in any mode, unable to run chkdsk or anything else from dos even. Using Hiren's BootCD i was able to get in and save my files off the drive, everything is there but unable to do system recovery and unable to do a repair install using a Win XP Pro disk, (laptop did not come with recovery CDs)

After running a HD utility I was able to remount drive C: and now can access it with Mini WinXP from the Hiren's boot CD but still unable to do a repair install or a system recovery due to DLLs or other system files not found.
EDIT: now i am getting STOP 0x000000AO error

How can I solve this without having to format C and re-installing WinXP?
attached is my mbam log that shows what was found and deleted, wish I had found this forum before I started.
Thanks

log sent

Hi,
the mbam log in my post was the Malwarebyte's antimalware log from my scan and files it cleaned up/deleted. I am unable to run anything on that laptop right now as it keeps giving me 'missing file' or missing dll errors everytime i try to run anything on it. the only way i could get to the drive contents was using a disk recovery utility or using mini winXP from Hiren's BootCD.
thanks

Still no results..

Just bumping this up, i've been using another computer since the last post but still would like to resolve this issue, anyone have any more ideas??
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back