BSOD, analyze my minidump please

Status
Not open for further replies.

onzfeat

pfn_list_corrupt. i tested my ram by memtest, its okey, most of bsod appearing during i playing warcraft
i take some bsod s picture

windows xp profesional sp2 5.1 build 2600, core duo 1.86ghz, 2gb ddr 800 ram, geforce 7600gt 256mb

1. How many Passes did you allow Memtest to run?

2. What is the make and model of your motherboard?

3. What is the make of your RAM and how much do you have installed? In the BIOS does the motherboard have the voltage of your RAM set at the manufacturer's specs?

4., What security software do you have? Have you run a scan?

5. Run ChkDsk in your Run Box.

1) 7 pass
2) asus p5b
3) 2gb x 1 sry bad englisht, i cant fully understand what u sayd
4) i have no sec software, i formatted my c:\ yesterday, 64bit xp sp1 -> 32 bit xp sp2
5) i do defrag, and chck dsk.

i cant update my bios, its flashing and verifying stage got error, i try to 3 kind of bios. but all gone error.

What we need to know is the make of your RAM (memory). Who made your memory? Memory makers are Kingston, Crucial, G.Skill and so on.

samsung, im from Mongolia, kingstone ram is very rare. all rams from china. cas:6-6-6-18 400mhz (ddr800). its new, i buy it 2 days before. and tested, its okey
before buy this ram, i got 3 stick of ram, 512 x 2 , 1gb x 1. but they all corrupt, i got 500k error on memtest lol. so i buy this new one. im really wondered why i cant update my bios.

Asus makes great motherboards but they are also well known about being very picky about the RAM you are able to install. In fact, every motherboard model they make they will give a list of the valid memory you can use.

Find out if Samsung's memory is recommended by Asus for your motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back