BSOD Bad_Pool_Header

Hello, everyone.
Last night I caught a virus, specifically DOS/Rovnix.gen!A.
I followed a guide and got rid of it, scanned it many times after with different software, and no positive result.
After getting rid of this pest, my laptop started crashing into the BSOD, randomly, but especially when I would launch a game. I tried following some tutorials in order to fix the issue, but, alas, I couldn't solve it.
Before I made this thread, I read the sticky and followed the instructions, so I ran chkdsk /f /r, and no errors were reported, I let memtest do its job for 7 times as instructed and no errors, so now my last resort is posting here, hoping that someone can help me.
I actually crashed right now, writing this post, so I've booted into safe mode. So far, safe mode never crashed.

My antivirus is MSE, and I also use MBAM.

My specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M380 @ 2.53GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
2048MB RAM
Intel HD Graphics

Attachments

• dumps.zip
    63.9 KB · Views: 3
Malwarebytes is causing problems with your computer. It is noted in the dumps. The virus may have corrupted a Windows driver especially because there is no crash in Safe Mode

So, to everyone encountering the same problem as I did, I solved it by re-enabling Internet Explorer (which was disabled from Windows Features), updating it to IE 11, and disabling it again. You may close this topic, and have a great day!

Back