BSOD, beeping sound and restarts

sadbluescreener

Hello all, I've got a Gateway ID490C7u (http://www.cnet.com/laptops/gateway-id49c07u/4505-3121_7-34121937.html) and recently it's started to have BSODs at random times. It's blue screened 5 times in the past 10 days, and I'm not sure what's happened. It was working fine before. I'd appreciate any help you could offer.

I tried to attach the minidumps but it seems I can only attach "customised files"... I'm not sure how else to show them to you.

Go to C:\Windows\minidump and select all files that have the .dmp extension. Right-click and send the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Okay, all thee minidumps point to a network driver issue. Did you recently update any drivers at all? An Atheros network driver stands out. Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

What about network drivers? Is Windows fully updated running Windows Update manually until no more updates are found including the optional updates. Run it once more after "no more updates are found"

Back