BSOD Biostar TA785GE

I'm getting regular BSOD on this computer. The error says it's related to a device driver but doesn't state which driver it is. I will attach the minidump files and hope someone can shed some light on this. This is the error:

Error code 1000000a, parameter1 0a130008, parameter2 0000001c, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 804fb03c.

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

• Mini071810-01.zip
    120 KB · Views: 1
One of the dumps pointed at ati graphics adapter's driver, however, the bugcheck code is totally new, and I've never seen anything like that, nor there is anything available on technet, neither the debugger knows anything about this error. Another of the dumps lists as tdrpm251.sys as the suspect (i'm unsure, but i think its part of Acronis).

Please give us complete specifications of your system.

Download Driver Sweeper or Driver Cleaner Pro, then uninstall currently installed ATI drivers and run either of them to remove any left over files, once you've completed that, download latest drivers which support your graphic card and install them.

One of the dumps pointed at ati graphics adapter's driver, however, the bugcheck code is totally new, and I've never seen anything like that, nor there is anything available on technet, neither the debugger knows anything about this error. Another of the dumps lists as tdrpm251.sys as the suspect (i'm unsure, but i think its part of Acronis).

Please give us complete specifications of your system.

Download Driver Sweeper or Driver Cleaner Pro, then uninstall currently installed ATI drivers and run either of them to remove any left over files, once you've completed that, download latest drivers which support your graphic card and install them.

That sounds like a great idea. I was suspecting the ATI drivers and installed the latest chipset drivers from the biostar web site.
Windows XP SP3
TA785GE
onboard ATI HD 4200
Phenom X4 965
2 GB RAM
WD 500 GB Hard Drive
I am using Acronis True Image home 2010
I can get more detail with CPUID if that would help
Thanks
i

OK, now if you also get rid of Acronis (albeit temporarily) it will eliminate one more suspect, and will be helpful in narrowing down to what actually is causing these issues.

Please do up date us with the results. Regards

Back