BSOD driver has overrun stack based buffer

Nino Vela

Hello,
I have been having problems with BSOD's for some time now .
I recently changed my RAM memmory and it looks better , and by better I mean not as frequent.
Now I m getting the BSOD I mentioned in the thread name.
I would be realy thankful if someone could tell me what the hell is wrong with my pc now :) Tnx a lot in advance.

BTW . for some reason I cant upload .dmp files .
I tryed putting it in a rar file and individualy but when I serch for them in the folder it says thers nothing there ...

Sorry , my bad , didn't even see that I didnt put to serch for all file types .
Bot now when I try to sen a rar or just the .dmp files it says it's a bad extension

I have a never HDD because the last one died , using ram from my cousin and it worked perfectly on his pc . My pc has no dust on it since I cleaned it up after I moved in to a new apartment .. All drivers are up to date so no yelow exclamation points in the device manager. I noticed that ever time the crash was caused because of ntkrnlpa.exe so I googled it and installed a hotfix that microsoft tech suport said sshould help with that problem.

It only happens when I run a pc game .
I dont play computer games much so taht doesnt matter so much to me but I rly would like to have a working pc in case I felt like playing some COD in between uiniversity and work :D

As I said previously , there r no yellow exclamation points in the device manager.
My guess would be I should maybe flash my BIOS since I used a different RAM ?

RAM is same speed as the old one and my gpu is AMD ATI 4850 1 gb . Will do memtest as soon as I get back home from work

The AMD ATI 4850 1 gb card may be getting tired. Is it clean and free of dust. If it has a fan, is it clean and running normally?

Back