BSOD Driver IRQL not less or equal, tcpip6.sys

Dear TechSpot,

My pc keep rebooting for this error. I couldn't figure what is the actual software or hardware problem with this error. Please help me on this! Deeply appreciated if you could solve this out.

Best regards,
Kelvin Tan

Attachments

• Mini102310-01.dmp
    96 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini102210-01.dmp
  • Mini102110-03.dmp
  • Mini102110-02.dmp
  • Mini102110-01.dmp
Just FYI the mods will most likely move this to the appropriate BSOD forum.

All five error codes are the same 0xD1 and this code is a usually the result of faulty drivers.

In all five minidump files two kaspersky drivers were prevented from loading: kl1.sys and klif.sys. In all five the Windows OS driver tcpip.6.sys was cited as the cause of your system crashes. It is blocking these drivers from loading.

Tcpip6.sys has to do with internet connections. Kaspersky engages at the boot-up but if the networking is faulting Kaspersky is not able to load or connect at it is designed for.

At this point you need to update your NIC drivers. If this is a laptop or a prebuilt system like a Dell then go to their website, find your exact model and update the drivers from there.

If you or a friend built this or if you bought this system from a local shop then find the make of your motherboard, go to the manufacture's website and find your exact motherboard model and update the drivers from there.

Sorry for posting at wrong forum. Thank you so much for your advice. Could it be solved if I just uninstall Kaspersky? or uninstall ipv6 from window xp?

You could try and uninstall and reinstall Kaspersky or update but don't get rid of it because it is a superb security software.

Don't eliminate the tcpip6 either. Let's see what happens when you work with Kaspersky. If it doesn't work do what I suggested about your wireless drivers.

Hi Route44,

I will try to troubleshoot as in your way... Thanks for your advice! Btw, is P2Pover also will cause tcpip6 malfunction when Kaspersky installed?

Back