BSOD error: 0x000000D1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my helpers, here is my "BSOD error".

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00730D7A, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x00730D7A)

Thats the only information the BSOD gives me, I've went on all the sites possible I went to the 20th page of google and couldn't find a fix. I would like to get some help to fix this.

Thanks, Sly

0xD1 errors are caused by a device driver attempting to access an address it has no right to and thus it results in crashing.

The problem is what driver or drivers are causing the issues? At this point we can't say because we have no information to go by. Please...

1. Give us your system specs.

2. Tell us if you have made any hardware or software changes.

3. When these crashes occur, i.e., gaming, surfing, particular PC behaviors, etc.

Answer to 1.:

Asus P5K SE
4 GB of ram OCZ
Intel Core 2 Duo
Western Digital 320GB harddrive
eVGA Video Card(GeForce 8500 GT)

what else do you need? anything specific?

Answer to 2.:

I've just built this computer a couple of days ago, made all the hardware adding at once and then installed all the drivers one by one after the other.

Answer to 3.: It occures randomly, surfing the net sometimes, sometime when listening to music, rarely gaming on this comp...

Thanks in advance...

Okay, let's try this:

1. Examine the “System” and “Application” logs in Event Viewer for other recent errors that might give further clues. To do this, launch EventVwr.msc from a Run box; or open “Administrative Tools” in the Control Panel then launch Event Viewer.

Do you see any yellow exclamation marks or red Xs? If you, what are they?

2. Go to the Windows OS forum here at Tech Spot and find the sticky "Before Posting your minidumps..." and see if any of that advice helps you.

3. Also, what internet security software are your running, i.e., antivirus, firewall, etc.?

Keep us informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back