BSOD getting out of hand

1specyou

Hi I recently bought a new pc and for the first week it was great. But recently I have been getting a load of blue screens. Im talking once every 10 minutes. I have tried to sort out the problem for a fair few days with no help, unfortunatly nothing has helped. So I have come here in search on an answer any help would be very helpfull as im pulling my hair out

windows 7 home premium x64
yes the original operating system that the computer came with.
oem = pre installed version.
the computer is about 3 weeks old.
I have re installed the operating system with a backup disk I had created, no luck the blue screens only apeared more.

I will upload the dump files I have got when the computer blue screens
thanks and I hope someone may be able to help me.

aditional information:
this seems to only happen when I try to install something, lets say an example would be windows updates if I even try to click download it blue screens, anyother thing I try to install.

Attachments

• dump files.zip
    164.7 KB · Views: 1
All of your crashes cite OS processes at the instance of crash which isn't much help (Errors range from 0xA, 0xD1, 0xBE etc.).

For now my advice is to thoroughly test your RAM with memtest (you can find it in Techspot's download section). Please run at least 8 passes of memtest (more are better).

If no errors are found, you may choose running memtest on each memory module individually (if you are comfortable doing it). However, as it is a new machine, I'd rather take it back for warranty instead of taking it apart.

Can you please give us complete specs/make etc. of your system?

No other help?

it seemed when I went to ntoskrnl.exe hit back prev versions, there wer about 50 different versions, I decided to pick the earliest one. I believe something is causing ntoskrnl to play up. also I hit sfc /scannow and it recognised it as a corrupt version and fixed it. This has solved most of the blue screens, it has only blue screened once today.

Attachments

• 122010-37830-01.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
problem may of found

sorry for double post I had some serious lagg-

Attachments

• 122010-37830-01.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
The minidump you provided (which is almost a month old), came up with 0x3B error citing AMD Catalyst driver. Do you have more minidumps ?

So I can reach bit more conclusive suggestions for remedy.

the minidump files wernt a month old it was just a reinstalled windows so many times i didnt change the system time, also its not blue screened for 2 days now, i think my problem is fixed, i thank personally everyone who has helped me on this thread, thanks.

Back