BSOD hardware failure

I built my computer from scratch so I could finally have a worthy computer for video gaming and it worked fine for two months, no problems whatsoever. But now all of a sudden I'm making BSOD errors anytime I browse the internet or play video games. (Doesn't happen during idle) And I have no idea how to interpret dump files in the least. Wondering if I could get some help on this one so I can get back to how my computer was.

The error code I've been having is 0x124 and I'm attaching a few dump files.

Attachments

• 111911-15132-01.zip
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Other than installed video games, no. All of my drivers are up to date and I've done check disk on both my solid state (for boot up) and hard drive (everything else) and memtest.

Windows 7-64bit
AMD Phenom II x6 1075t
4x4g Kingston hyper x
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560ti 2g EVGA
Solid State: Zalman s32gb
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green WD15EARS 1.5TB

There seems to be a bunch of posts about problems with SSD C drives and Windows 7 64-bit :rolleyes:

I have my old HDD that has an operating system on it. Think trading that for the SS might stop my BSODs from happening?

You could try it... I was thinking about going SSD for my boot drive, but I run Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit too. I don't think anyone has verified the SSD Win 7 problems, so lets keep our fingers crossed

Back