BsoD Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruben200

Ever since i installed my new motherboard and processor and i have been getting bsod. It's been a while now and i keep getting them in many different occasions. I have reformatted completely and reinstalled windows with no success. Could somebody please help me identify the problem and its solution. Anything is appreciated.

I have included many mini dumps attached below.

Did you read the link? Try this: run chkdsk c: /R Notice the spaces when you write it your Run box.

ok i reinstalled my drivers and i also did the disk check. But i just got this bsod again. It happened after leaving flashget to download something. I keep seeing this ipnat.sys..

Are you running the full Kaspersky Internet Suit with their firewall? Because if you are and you are alo running Windows firewall then you will have conflicts that will cause system crashes.

The Rule is: One anti-virus and one firewall. If you try to run two of the same type then you will have BSODs. Disable the Windows Firewall and stick with Kaspesky.

If you are still getting BSODs attach your newest 5 (or so) minidumps.

Well am actually using. Kaspersky anti virus. I havent gotten any more bsod so far. Either way i plan to soon just get KIS and disable the windows firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back