BSOD in win7

Hello everyone,

thanks in advance for your time and help.

I have problems with BSOD every few days and in the last time every day.

My laptop is Acer Aspire 8943G-724G64Mn with Win7.

Can you give me any suggestions how to solve this problem? I`m attaching last 6 minidump files in zip format.

Thanks,
Bojan

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    150.1 KB · Views: 1
Your issue is with memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run memtest on your RAM.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

*** If Memtest shows no errors then find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match? How about the timings?

Hello again...

I have run the test for 10 Passes and become no error.

Voltage specs and timings can't compare with BIOS, because i have just few settings options.

Back