BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntkrnlpa.exe

I need help. My 1 computers from the Office were working perfectly on friday. Just turned them on this morning, after the weekend, and they keep going BSOD after 10 minutes for the same reason. Both PCs crashing at the same time for the same reason.
No new hardware or software installed.

They are both Windows 7, AMD.
minidump attached.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    190.1 KB · Views: 3
Normally we would suspect MEMORY first and then the HD, but with two systems with same system???
Can you determine if there was a loss of power in the building and/or are there other systems unaffected?

That sounds like an issue I've had with quite a few PC's today, not had any problems with them since they were built up until around 08:00 this morning then started getting the BSOD every 10 minutes or so. Although the event logs, diag' tools, and Internet searches didn't really help pinpoint the issue, past experience with AV lead me test the agents. Once the AV agent had been uninstalled and the PC rebooted the BSOD stopped. A colleague working on another site also had this issue today. Still investigating.

OUCH - - are you sure you have the right download for each system - - 32 vs 64bit?

I have an AMD machine and started having this same exact problem today. I see that there is an AMD SMBus update in Windows Update today. Have you tried installing this?

Back