BSOD issue, ungoogleable error code?

right, my computer has been stuck in an endless reboot cycle, every time ending in a BSOD, strangely enough, it runs in safe mode okay, i've run virus scans and the like, and gone to the recovery console and performed chkdsk /p and chkdsk /r.

every time the BSOD appeared, it flashed too fast for me to read, and i spent hours attempting to figure out what it was, and eventually found how to disable automatic restarts so i could finally read and search for resolutions to the error code.

sadly, when i googled the error code, it only shows results for the first two segments, if i paste the whole code, nothing can be found, or if i pase the last three segments of the code, no results show.

i am at my wits end and i really hope that someone on here is able to help me.

the error code is as follows

STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005,0x8a4ab94c,0xba4fb8b5,0xba4fb5b0)

no drivers are mentioned. thank you all for your time.
Kendros.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back