BSOD minidump debug

I have tried fixing the issue myself and even debugging myself but for some reason the symbols are read by the debugger as being "WRONG" no matter how many different symbol packages I install. So I would appreciate someone else debugging the file(s) for me. Thanks!

System Specs:
OS - Windows Ultimate 64-bit
CPU - Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.8 GHz
GPU - ATI Radeon HD 5700
Memory - 12 GB (2GB * 6) Corsair 1333mhz
HDD - 1TB in Raid 0 (1 Seagate 500GB and 1 Western Digital 500 GB)

Note: Since the upload limit is 200KB I took 4 different dmp's and compressed them into a 7-zip file.

Attachments

• Minidump.7z
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
Can't read the minidumps, try zipping them again and attaching them. Use the built-in Windows ZIP feature

Another Attached Zip

That is odd. It works for me once I tell windows what zip program to use. Anyways, I zipped it again using the built in feature like you said and attached it. Hope that fixes the problem.

Attachments

• 040912-42307-01.zip
    87.3 KB · Views: 2
That worked fine this time...
Bug Code USB Driver
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Ntoskrnl.exe

Does this help?

Yup yup like magic said

USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an error has occurred in a Universal Serial Bus (USB) driver.

thanks guys. I had noticed that I would get the BSOD occasionally whenever I plug in something into the usb ports, but usually the BSOD is random and just occurs whenever it feels like it. If it is indeed all a USB driver error can you inform me on how to solve the problem? I can't find anything on Google about driver update downloads or rollbacks (not sure which would be better).

no. and i checked everything under USB controllers to see if there are any driver updates and found none. Of course Windows Driver Software isn't exactly perfect, but I imagine its telling the truth this time.

That's Windows 7 Ultimate right? Is Windows fully updated to SP1 and more? Do you have all the current motherboard drivers installed? What is the model of the motherboard? You left that out in your specs

windows 7 ultimate 64-bit fully updated including today's releases. My motherboard is a EVGA X58 SLI mATX. I found the product support page with all the drivers and I updated my chipset drivers but I am a bit hesitant to update BIOS at the moment.

Back