Hello everyone. I recently upgraded my processor from an AMD 2500? to an Athlon 3200 Here's my problem. Before the upgrade, the games I play (being ROSE Online, Everquest II, and Guild Wars) all ran fine. Since the upgrade: ROSE Online crashes right before character select (BSOD with STOP : 0x0000008E) Everquest II crashes at character select/several seconds into loading (BSOD 0x0000008E here too) However, Guild Wars will run perfectly for an hour to two hours. It crashes, but it crashes to desktop with some type of error (I cannot recall what it says but I will replicate the error and screenshot it shortly) I have checked RAM, even bought two new sticks. I have the latest drivers for my mobo and video card/audio/whatnot. I have tried the page file workaround. I have turned off dumps altogether. I am completely baffled as to what is causing this now. Attached a minidump from the BSOD crash. I'm hoping someone can tell me what's causing it (I am assuming this is a driver error) dxdiag is included for my system specs Please let me know if any further information is needed.