BSoD on Windows 7, almost hourly

I apologize beforehand if this is something simple that I'm overlooking, but I've been struggling with this error for about a week now. I've tried taking my computer to a computer repair place in town, but they said it was fine, and gave it back to me. I took a picture of the error I was getting, but I can't link images yet, I'm not sure what I'd need to post from the BSoD, so some random things I notice that may help are; SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
0x0000003B (0x00000000C0000005, 0xFFFFF88000E5FA3E, OxFFFFF8800A145A70, then one more error that's cut off screen)

fileinfo.sys - Address FFFFF88000E5FA3A base at FFFFF88000E58000, DateStamp (I can't see the rest of the error here, either)

My computer's specs are:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33GHz
4GB RAM
2TB, and 500GB HDDs
ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB
ASUS CD/DVD-RW
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 Bit

Before this, I was intermittently getting Disk Read Errors, and Boot Disk Failures, but they seem to have stopped.

Back up everything NOW. There is the possibility your harddrive is failing. What make is your harddrive?

The 2TB HD, that I have all my data on, and Windows 7, is a Western Digital. I've been trying to back up up for awhile now, but it's going incredibly slow, if I can't get any help before it finished, I plan on formatting, and reinstalling Windows 7.

Use Western Digital's Lifeguard hard drive utility and run the tests, especially the long one. Get back to us with the results because if the hard drive is going bad no amount of reformatting will help.

We could also have the possibility of infection.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Run through this guide, your system is not saving the minidump files. Then after the next BSOD attach the minidump file.

The 3B error code relates to a System service, Device driver, graphics driver or memory. The memory dump will hopefully pinpoint the problem.

Click on Start > Control Panel > System > Advanced System Settings (left pane) > Advanced tab >

Settings button for Startup and Recovery. In the System Failure box make these settings.

Check > Write an event to the system log.
Check > Automatically restart.
Select > 'Small Memory Dump' in the Write debugging information box.
Small Dump Directory should read %SystemRoot%\Minidump.

Hit OK, OK again and close the System box.

Back