BSOD - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

I have an older computer that has Win XP Home installed and was behind in updates from Microsoft. I downloaded and installed 92 updates from Microsoft and now I get the BSOD with the above message along with Stop: 0x00000050 and some other numbers/letters.

I can't boot into safe mode. I can't boot to last good configuration. It has it's original monitor and keyboard and mouse on it. I took the HD out and checked it as an external on another machine and it worked so I was able to completely back up all the data.

How do I get back into the Machine? It is a Dell Dimension B110. I don't have any reinstall disks specific to that machine.

"I don't have any reinstall disks specific to that machine"...

You are going to have to get your hands on an XP install disc and reload Windows fresh. Then go to Dell's support website and download the drivers for that model

Bsod

I was afraid of that. Any idea what went wrong? Is it memory or motherboard or chip or just drivers?

Thanks...

The attempted re-install will tell you the condition of the memory and motherboard, by either completing or failing

Back