BSOD stop 0x019

Dangra

Alrite so ive had this BSOD a couple of times and I have no clue whats wrong or how to fix it. in a last desperate attempt im uploading my minidump here and hopefully someone here can make some sense out of it!

Regards Dangra

Oh and its Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version if any additional information is required please ask.

Attachments

• 030811-13057-01.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

My best guess is that your Avast anti-virus is acting up... You might try updating the software.

Image name: aswSP.SYS
Timestamp: Wed Feb 23 08:57:02 2011 (4D65203E)
CheckSum: 0004BB4B
ImageSize: 0004B000

If you don't have a newer version, let the Avast people know.

CraniumRat

Alrite here are the 5 latest ones.

Did have 2 BSOD after trying to uninstall Avast. but had to revert to an older system backup and apperantly that deleted thoose 2 minidumps.

Howerver I did get avast uninstalled and ive been running stable ever since.

also changed my gfx card since I belive I might have a broken MB or GFX card.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    126.5 KB · Views: 1
I am not running any AV right now but since I uninstalled Avast it ran for 4 hours without a crash. im not at home now so I don't know if its still running, will update when I get home.

Update: Got home started youtube and had a crash about 5 mins into a video there. error being 0x0D1 Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal Will attach minidump.

Attachments

• 030911-11497-01.zip
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
Ok so it has gotten worse since yesterday and I am out of ideas.
Last one that popped up came about 30 minutes ago and I aint able to boot windows normaly but have to go safe mode to be able to get in without crashing within 1 minute.

New one comes here tho

STOP 0x0000007E

dxgmms1.sys

attaching minidump and reinstalling windows 7.

will update later and let you all know how it turned out.

Attachments

• 030911-11949-01.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Honestly, I doubted that it was your Avast because that is a very stable software. Both of the latest minidumps simply cited Windows OS drivers and they are usually too general to be helpful towards a diagnosis.

My hunch at this point is corrupted memory but let's see what your reinstall does first.

Windows reinstalled and when trying to install chipset drivers it crashed. Well atleast I can rule my GFX card out since I had another one in at the time.

Now I am leaning towards the SSD being broken so its now disabled and im installing windows on another drive. if this fails im left with MB or PSU.

Rams are fine according to memtest 4.20 had it running for a whole night with 7 passes and no errors 2 days ago.

Have you run a harddrive diagnosis? You can easily test that PSU with a digital multimeter.

Yes I ran hdd tests on all my disks and they all came back with no errors.

And where am I supposed to messure with the multimeter?

After pulling the SSD out it were alot more stable than before.
BUT (aint there allways a but?!) then I ran windows on performance thingy and it BSOD on me again this time however its a new one.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

STOP: 0x0000001A

Will upload minidump asap.

will run memtest over night aswell to see if it can detect any errors now.

UPDATE: Got 3.3k Errors in memtest now within 1% of test being made. testing each stick by themself now.

Is it possible to have 3k errors on one run with memtest within 1% and then run it a second time without any errors?

Now I suddenly get a BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

STOP: 0x000000FE

I have the latest drivers installed for my usb controller.

and I am now back to square one with what is wrong.

At the moment it seems everything is breaking (MB, RAM's and SSD)

Maybe it is just the MB tho and that is making it look like everything else is bad aswell.

If I get into windows il update thread with the minidumps from the bsod's from w7 reinstall on new HDD.

Ok now I am getting really confused. Ran all 4 rams with memtest one by one first one I ran came back with errors ran the other 3 no errors on thoose. Ran the 1st one again and no errors. What the fudge is wrong? seems whenever I find something thats wrong it aint and something else pops up with errors.

I really don't know how to fix this one.

Here are a few things to keep in mind about memory:

1. Bad memory has been known to Pass memtest on occasion.

2. If memory is bad it will cause a system to throw out all kinds of error codes with all kinds of reasons but the bottom line is the issue is bad memory.

3. Motherboards can also be picky about the configuration of said memory as well as what memory is installed. Try running with just two sticks.

4. If the voltage is set by the motherboard is different than what the memory is designed for memory issues will occur.

* Also, if the psu is faulty it will cause a myriad of problems.

* Make sure the motherboard is not touching any part of your case.

Il have all 4 sticks of RAM's run for 12 hours if errors come up il have them RMA'd.

Voltage has been set to 1.65 in BIOS since the beginning (made sure of this since my last build's memory went bad after running on the wrong voltage).

have had everything in and out today nothing is touching anything it shouldn't.

Still not sure about how I figure out if the PSU is to blame here.

But most likley its leaning towards the RAM's considering how all of this started.

System were running fine for 4 months then random BSOD's started to happen without any changes to any hardware. have had some trouble from the start with installing new gfx drivers which also points towards something with memory HDD but seing as the SDD has been removed from the setup and problem still persists the only thing I can come up with is the RAM's and seing as ive had errors on them with memtest this only makes me more certain of what the problem is.

Now only question is will my retailer find a problem with the ram's or will I get the sameones sent back and end up buying new **** beacause no one can determine whats wrong.

A digital multimeter will be able to determine whether or not your psu is supplying what it claims. You can get a nice Sears Craftsman for around $22.00. I love mine.

Ok so seems it is the RAM's that are bad after all, it still confuses me tho had it running for 10 hours strait over night and no errors.
Running them now results in errors.

should add that I had all 4 modules in when I ran it over night and running them 2 and 2 gives error currently running them 1 by 1 to see what sticks are bad. wouldn't surprise me if it comes back with no errors now tho.

Update: Got error on atleast 1 stick which means RAM's are bad. I ordered new RAMS that will arrive monday if instability persists after that I suppose il go ahead and get a new MB aswell since thats the only thing left I can think of that might be faulty.

Update 2: Found 2 sticks with no errors on them in memtest however now I get a stop: 0x03b instead.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000337f468, fffff88008b17c30, 0}

Unable to load image aswSP.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.SYS
Probably caused by : aswSP.SYS ( aswSP+f724 )

attached minidump.

Attachments

• 031011-26223-01.zip
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
Ok so after being happy for about 15 mins that it was up and running. It crashed again (BIG SHOCK THERE!) and started rebooting itself and even reset BIOS settings so I go into BIOS to change them again and it hangs in there (I KNOW WTF?!) so I went and bought a new MB and RAM to fit that MB hoping that will solve the issue but now im at the point where I will keep on replacing **** untill I find whats wrong so if it keeps crashing with new MB and RAM's it will be new HDD and PSU next time and so on. So when all this is done (hoping this will fix the problem) il have some spare parts atleast.

Back