BSOD w/ Different Error codes

Ok I have started this topic because I run a setup I am not sure many would I will first start off by Explaining my System Setup (please don't laugh I biult it for a low budget gamign PC)

Dell Inspiron 531 (not the 531s)

Processor : Upgraded 2.9GHZ AMD athlon 64x2 Dual core 5600+ Processor
(It started has a 2.3GHZ AMD sempron)

Memory : Factory 2gb DDR2 ram 1gbx1gb chipsets.. added a 1gb DDR2 Black Diamond chip to give me 3gb of ram [Have since removed it to see if that was the problem as PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error reffered to it being a bad/faulty memory chip]

PSU : Dynex 24pin DX-PS 500watt (upgraded from the factory 250W I believe it was)

Video GFX : Nvidia Geforce 9400GT 1gb PCI-e

Hard Drive : Original a 160GB Seagate Baracuda - 8mb cache 7200RMP (upgraded a few weeks ago after getting a serious of blue screens that when I looked into it refered to a faulty Hard drive)

New HDD is a 500gb Seagate Baracuda 16mb cache 7200RPM (Was running no flaws since I installed it on Jan 23 2011 up until last night)

I run a USB external for back up along with a logitech USB keyboard and wireless mouse and a netgear WN3100 USB wireless adaptor
--
Sorry in advanced for long readign I am just hoping any info I can provide will result in a success fix

Before I did any upgrades I went to Dell's support blog and looked into what I could upgrade and to what limits i could go with out pressing limits
Now Here is what the PC see's alot of.. I play a game called Live For Speed (LFS)
& I do alot of car 3d modeling other than that most of the time only other programs open are Yahoo, MSN messanger & Skype.. I-explorer is also open alot for image search on modeling and turorials.. Paintshop pro 7 for texturuing use.

As I stated the hard drive had been upgraded after the last series of blue screens a few weeks ago. It had not given me any problem until last night. I have ran "REG Serve fixed the errors and did a defrag that it gives as an option. As also stated I have removed the recent RAM chip I put in.

each time it blue screen It gives me different error codes.. the last 2 recent ones were BAD_POOL_HEADER & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.. I have looked around on this site already and seen topics here and there but they were just so darn confusing.. I'll admit i am smart enough to put a pc together and googl ewhat i can & cant do to upgrade a PC.. but I am tech dumb when it comes to what certain error deffenitions mean.. I had done a fresh install of XP with the last hard drive and it did not fix any of the problems

Here is what my PC does right before a blue screen: [these are in NO order]
1. Yahoo, MSN & Skype will all error out.
2. Microsoft Security essencensials will report an error.
3. If I am working on Autodesk 3d studio max That program will report an error aswell
4. as soon as I click sent report or click cancel on sending a report log is when it shuts down to a blue screen.

Here are a few things I have noticed after a system reboot: [Again these are in no order]
1. When I go to click on a Program to open it, It will pop the searching for .exe. location (you knwo the dialog box with the magnefing glass icon)
The only way it will find it is if I re-install the program

This computer was bought early 2008 from Wal-mart by a family member and was given to me last year when My other pc was stolen. All the upgrade to this machine have been done since I have had it. I no longer have the extra money to just say forget it and go buy a different PC.. So I am trying to get this resolved with out having to put any further money out..

Any help or even explainations a dumb person could understand on what could be the problem would be great.

Thank you

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back