Inactive BSOD W7 appreciate any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I'm using an asus k52f laptop, I downloaded a song from a torrent site. It was a win rar file, I extracted the file to desktop,it was an unusual looking file type, but me being a ******* I opened it up and a blue screen popped up. my laptop restarted, I booted up in safe mode, entered my admin password, and it popped up again. using mums comp downloaded hijacker off here. Managed to access my account and transferred hj to my laptop, and scanned. I sent the results in, I was advised to undertake the 8 step sticky guide yesterday. Today I turned my laptop on, it booted os fine, I entered my password and the BSOD appeared straight away, so I tried 5 more times, and there was no change.help would be much appreciated thank you very much guys.

Attachments

• ATTACHMENT.LOG.TXT
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
The advice you got was:
This needs to be posted at our Virus and Malware Removal forum. Do not attach the log you gave but first read the UPDATED 8 Step sticky, do all the required steps in the order given and then post on that forum with the required logs attached. If they are not attached you will not get the help you need because Broni, Bobbye, and others on that forum take a lot of time to help many people and they need those logs for the process.
Good luck and stay away from uTorrents.

You have not followed any of it.
If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

The HijackThis log is out of date. This version did not come from our site and we don't use it to screen for malware. It appears that you infected the system through file sharing, but without any information, we can't help. It is also possible that the malware stole the admin. password in order to access the computer files- then changed it so you can't access. Or possibly caused corruption that prevent booting.

Recommend reformat/reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back