BSOD when I just move or touch my laptop

It just turn my day into hell..sometimes is doing BSOD when I open a flash game, other time by nowhere, gives me BSOD when I move it, in safe mode,too...I hope I will find solution

Attachments

• WhoCrashedOutput.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
I did memtest86,too...is going very well, no error...if I dont touch it...if I touch it(like I want change angle of the screen), the check is freezing or gv me errors

The video cable from the LCD panel to the motherboard is shorting out. It will have to be replaced... or re-positioned

I deatach the screen from the laptop and I connect an external monitor, the problems didnt stop, I recive many others BSOD(didnt record all in mini-dump folder, I force shutdown because wasn't restarting), in safe-mode,too and a new error, not a BSOD about memory
dcx1zd.jpg

The new BSOD:
Code:
On Fri 2/15/2013 2:15:54 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021513-16614-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlpa.exe (nt+0x2800F7)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000008E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xC868B0B, 0xFFFFFFFF993A3AA4, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 2/15/2013 2:03:09 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021513-16941-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: dxgmms1.sys (dxgmms1+0x31118)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x20, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFF82D2E0F1)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: DirectX Graphics MMS
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

I forgot to say before, the laptop have crashed the other slot for RAM(1y and a half ago)...and I think that will crash,too

Any opinions...?

Back