BSOD Win7x64 0xC0

I am running Win 7 x64 (OEM) on a 2 year old self built system. This problem has started recently.

I have the following
Intel Core 2 Duo E3110 3.0Ghz CPU @ 3.29 Ghz
Abit Ip-35E motherboard
4GB HP DDR2 RAM (2x2GB)
Freezer 7 Pro CPU Fan at 100%
3 case fans
7200GS Nvidia Graphics Card
320GB Seagate HD
1.5 TB Seagate HD
2 TB Hitachi HD
700W Earthwatts PSU

I recently ran Avast (thought I had a virus from some software I dled) and it found some 20 'viruses'. I didn't read them over too well and just deleted them all. After a reboot, the computer would go to the login page as normal, but as soon as I login I would BSOD with

'IRQL not equal or less'

I pressed F8 and ran the system restore wizard and now I can successfully login. However, it will randomly BSOD (has done twice so far) in Windows. I have attached the .dmp files and hope someone will be able to interpret them.

I have attached the .dmp files in .zip folder since they were too big to individually upload. TIA!

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    125.1 KB · Views: 1
thanks for the quick reply! i thought it might be a bad ram module, so i am running memtest86 atm. When thats done, I'll give the Repair a try!

Ok memtest came back clean.

I tried the install repair, but it bsod while it was doing that and now I can't even get back to booting 7 without a bsod. since I cant do repair install in safe mode (which works) or via boot dvd, im sol.

any other ideas before I have to do a clean install?

I have added new dump logs.

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    123.7 KB · Views: 1
Please try to revert your system back to some earlier point in time, where it was working using System Restore (in safe mode); and then try again.

Archean's advice is a good one. If that doesn't work we want you to run a harddrive daignosttics. Have you ever run one before? What is the make of your harddrive?

Back