BSOD Windows 7 64-bit

fearzatox

Hello. I have been getting a lot of BSOD recently so I'd like you to help me if it's possible. I have Windows 7 64 bits and as far as I've seen the crash is caused by intelppm.sys but I have no idea how to fix it . I attach some minidumps:

Attachments

• Dumps.zip
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
It is an Intel CPU driver. Have you installed all the motherboard drivers, and while you are at it, what are your computers complete specs?

I received the laptop on May and it had "everything" installed. My specs are:
- Intel PCH PM55 motherboard
- Intel Core i7 CPU Q820 @ 1.73GHz
- 2x 4096Mb DDR3-SDRAM (1333MHz)
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD565v

Have you downloaded all the Windows 7 updates? I recommend that you check this by going to start, all programs, Windows Update. Check for updates over and over till no more updates are found. Even if it says "no more updates found", check for updates once more... Install the optional updates too. These may contain driver updates that you need. If you see problems with installing an update, you may have to shutdown Windows and restart

Hello. This morning I checked Windows Update and I downloaded the optional updates, but while I was playing there was again another BSOD, I used debugging tools and I saw this:

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for intelppm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for intelppm.sys
Probably caused by : intelppm.sys ( intelppm+28f5 )

Also I saw that the BSOD before this one was caused by ntkrnlmp.exe
I attach the last 5 dumps (the other file contains older dumps, I didn't notice until this morning):

Attachments

• LastDumps.zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
Because this is a laptop using lesser on-board graphics, and especially if you only get the BSOD's while gaming, the game may be too powerful to play right on this laptop. Have you tried lowering the game settings? Also, the laptops CPU might be overheating...

I've been playing the game since I have my laptop. Also I play it in normal resolution (it's League of Legends) and before I didn't have any BSOD, and I got it even when I'm only using google chrome.
For the overheating I bought a fan some weeks ago and it keeps my laptop cooler than before, I cleaned the dust too so i don't know what's happening.

Yeah it's an on-line game. Age of Mythology: Titans expansion also gave me a BSOD this morning, but I also got BSOD without playing games.

Back